Do you enjoy working on challenging projects that can span a wide range of remote sensing types and include end-to-end signature modeling, signal processing, algorithm development, and the analysis and interpretation of experimental data? If so, we’re looking for someone like you to join our scientists at ConnectSAT. You’ll be joining a hardworking team of physicists and engineers who have critical roles in the implementation and application of physics-based models, systems analysis and modeling, analysis of remote sensing data, algorithm development and implementation, field test planning and execution, and completion of technology capability assessments in support of critical challenges. Our team values technical and personal growth and we cultivate an environment of collaboration that focuses on solid technical work, delivering accurate results, and making impactful recommendations to our sponsors.
As an intern in our startup, your assignments will be tailored to your capabilities and interests, and will also become more challenging based on your technical growth and accomplishments. Your primary responsibilities may include,
- Analysis of remote sensing data using Matlab and Python signal processing tools.
- Running advanced physics models and fluid dynamics simulations.
- Analysis of model and simulation output data.
- Contributing to laboratory and full-scale experiments including analysis of the collected data.
You meet our minimum qualifications for the job if you…
- Are in a Bachelors, Masters or PhD program in physics, engineering, applied mathematics or related field.
- Have computer programming skills applicable to scientific analysis (e.g., MATLAB, Python, Fortran or equivalent).
You’ll go above and beyond our minimum requirements if you…
- Have experience analyzing experimental data.
- Have an interest and aptitude in developing and using oceanographic, atmospheric, electro-optical, radar and/or LIDAR modeling and simulation tools.
Are you interested for this position ? if yes drop an email with attached curriculum and motivation letter to : [email protected] and don’t forget to mention the job title as subject.