As part of ConnectSAT’s Sales team, you will be responsible for defining and implementing ConnectSAT’s Communication & Marketing strategy, driving awareness on ConnectSAT’s activities, solutions and DNA.
You will be in charge of promoting the company’s brand and image towards both internal and external stakeholders, such as medias.
- Generate and coordinate the creation of content for:
- Social Networks,
- Press Releases,
- Marketing and promotional material,
- Manage media relations and the communication partner network,
- Organize and/or coordinate ConnectSAT events (internal events, external events)
- Trade fairs,
- Partner’s events,
- Proofread sensitive content and material aimed at large diffusion,
- Official letters
- Specific proposals
- Coordinate the definition of the overall communication strategy,
- Manage the company image and brand,
- Provide media training and public speaking coaching to ConnectSAT’s public speakers,
- experience in a Communication & Marketing position in an industrial environment,
- Able to work efficiently in English,
- Rigorous, organized and flexible
- Comfortable in handling multiple topics at the same time, being either operational and / or more strategical,
- Able to plan and to anticipate efficiently.
Join ConnectSAT to:
- Build your own career path,
- Direct impact on the growth trajectory of the company,
- Flat hierarchy,
- Fast-paced environment,
- Flexible ways of working, including homeworking.
Are you interested for this position ? if yes drop an email with attached curriculum and motivation letter to : [email protected] and don’t forget to mention the job title as subject.