We are looking for an IoT Applications Development Engineer to join our team. You will report to the CTO and you will be responsible for developing and growing the application of IoT technologies across the industries that we serve. This includes the development and implementation of smart application devices, custom programming for both embedded and other devices, wireless communication, and data management. We are looking for a versatile Engineer, to work in a highly multi-disciplinary environment. You may need to provide field technical support, and the role will involve some traveling within Europe and overseas.
As the IoT Applications Development you will be responsible for;
* Specification of IoT Systems
* Provide support to engineering teams for deployments and commissioning of IoT systems
* Develop custom software for data analysis and reporting
* Troubleshoot issues on site
* Develop new IoT technologies
* Participate in the specification, development and maintenance of IoT cloud platform
* Participate in the specification and development of IoT hardware and firmware
* Interface with corresponding technical and commercial staff in the company and join in with brainstorm and other innovation groups throughout the year.
* Undertaking project work to develop new technology as required or prioritized by Group lead in the areas of electronics, and industrial gasses.
You will have:
* A degree in an engineering or data science discipline is essential
* A minimum of experience is preferred, including practical experience of electrical/electronic systems, troubleshooting
* Knowledge of PLCs and controls systems
* Basic knowledge of programming in python and/or C#
* Knowledge of IoT protocols, cellular communications, wireless communications (Zigbee,Lora, Wi-Fi …) and wired communication (RS232, RS485, Ethernet, Modbus, Profinet…) is desirable
Are you interested for this position ? if yes drop an email with attached curriculum and motivation letter to : [email protected] and don’t forget to mention the job title as subject.