We need your talent, teamwork, and energy to help us achieve great things that inspire people all over the globe. We need you to bring creative ideas and diverse backgrounds to help us envision, shape, and deliver systems that will enable the exploration of space while benefiting people here on Earth. We are excited about what we do, and we need you on our team as we take on exciting challenges to pursue deep space exploration..
We have an exciting opportunity for a Flight Mechanics Modeling and Analysis Engineer to join our team with Teammate company, Mb Solutions.
The Selected Candidate Will
● Develop multi-vehicle, variable degree-of-freedom simulations and perform analysis of ascent, aerocapture, entry, descent and landing trajectory design across various spaceflight software programs
● Provide software development and scripting of NASA’s Genesis Flight Mechanics Simulation tool and related applications
● Design and execute analyses to compare the performance of different guidance algorithms
● Demonstrate the use of core Flight System (cFS) in Genesis
● Develop, integrate, and test new algorithms for evaluation of vehicle and mission performance
● Integrate Genesis with core Flight System and other trajectory software and tools
● Develop requirements documentation for mission design products
● Provide recommendations for improvements in design and software development processes
● Perform other duties as required
This position has been posted at multiple levels. Depending on the candidate’s experience, requirements, and business needs, we reserve the right to consider candidates at any level for which this position has been advertised.
● Experience with spacecraft guidance algorithms, orbital mechanics and spacecraft trajectory design
● Knowledge in the development of spacecraft mission design algorithms and analysis of spacecraft performance
● Experience developing, verifying, and validating simulation models
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
● Strong interpersonal skills to enable successful performance in a collaborative engineering environment
● Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and schedules with limited supervision
● Ability to prepare written documents and to verbally present at various meetings
● Experience with Microsoft Office products
Are you interested for this position ? if yes drop an email with attached curriculum and motivation letter to : [email protected] and don’t forget to mention the job title as subject.